Discussions under TV Viewer

Use thís dicussion forum for any discussions around the TV4Home project.

Please make sure that you post to the correct topic, e.g. if you want to discuss a feature of the Windows Home Server Codename "Vail" Add-In, please use the WHS "Vail" Add-In topic.

anysee dvb c support whs2011

first post: bss wrote: Hello all,Does anyone know if any other anysee models (as listed) w...

latest post: kevinidzi wrote: I'm just curious, so you have your WHS 2011 box, are you using anot...

Cannot get TV$Home on WHS to record

first post: dgperry wrote: I have installed this and MediaPortal now over 5 times and cannot g...

latest post: kevinidzi wrote: So the intial setup was a pain in the !$!%, I fully agree. However,...

App does not work

first post: dgperry wrote: This could be a great app, if it worked. But being tied to another...

latest post: kevinidzi wrote: I disagree, this app is amazing! The Media portal is very interesti...

Ceton InfiniTV4 Support?

first post: britchie911 wrote: Looks like a great app but does anyone know if Ceton InfiniTV4 is s...

Issues with running on WHS2011

first post: Carlo1973 wrote: Hi there, I have WHS2011 (downloaded from Technet), and I installed...

latest post: akoeplinger wrote: Hi!It seems that MediaPortal needs an encoder for your card and the...

Feature Suggestions: TV Viewer

first post: MikeLowrey wrote: Here you can publish feature suggestions for the TV Viewer.

• 1-6 of 6 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions