Discussions under QuickEPG

Use thís dicussion forum for any discussions around the TV4Home project.

Please make sure that you post to the correct topic, e.g. if you want to discuss a feature of the Windows Home Server Codename "Vail" Add-In, please use the WHS "Vail" Add-In topic.

EPG and TV Viewing

first post: psalkowski wrote: I installed TV4Home on a clean WHS 2011 downloaded from Technet and...

latest post: Crapy1 wrote: OK, I've managed to sort the issue out, I was using the latest vers...

Recording is sporatic

first post: olson2334 wrote: Hello, I am using an HDHomeRun. I am simply recording over the a...

Cannot get TV$Home on WHS to record

first post: dgperry wrote: I have installed this and MediaPortal now over 5 times and cannot g...

latest post: kevinidzi wrote: So the intial setup was a pain in the !$!%, I fully agree. However,...

App does not work

first post: dgperry wrote: This could be a great app, if it worked. But being tied to another...

latest post: kevinidzi wrote: I disagree, this app is amazing! The Media portal is very interesti...

Issues with running on WHS2011

first post: Carlo1973 wrote: Hi there, I have WHS2011 (downloaded from Technet), and I installed...

latest post: akoeplinger wrote: Hi!It seems that MediaPortal needs an encoder for your card and the...

Feature Suggestions: QuickEPG

first post: akoeplinger wrote: If you have any feature suggestions feel free to post them here.

• 1-6 of 6 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions