Discussions under Web-Interface

Use thís dicussion forum for any discussions around the TV4Home project.

Please make sure that you post to the correct topic, e.g. if you want to discuss a feature of the Windows Home Server Codename "Vail" Add-In, please use the WHS "Vail" Add-In topic.

Can't install the webinterface

first post: BillyRegal wrote: Hi guys, I just tried to install TH4Home for the first time on m...

latest post: Crapy1 wrote: Hi Billy, I also get the same error message, except it is when I t...

EPG and TV Viewing

first post: psalkowski wrote: I installed TV4Home on a clean WHS 2011 downloaded from Technet and...

latest post: Crapy1 wrote: OK, I've managed to sort the issue out, I was using the latest vers...

anysee dvb c support whs2011

first post: bss wrote: Hello all,Does anyone know if any other anysee models (as listed) w...

latest post: kevinidzi wrote: I'm just curious, so you have your WHS 2011 box, are you using anot...

using without remote access

first post: luca_c wrote: Hi! How can I access the web interface without configuring Micro...

latest post: kevinidzi wrote: Just use the machine name. I actually use the microsoft remote acce...

Featurerequest Recordings manual entries

first post: bergy wrote: Since not all program informations are avaiable via EPG, it might b...

latest post: kevinidzi wrote: Yep - you need to get a feed in for EPG or else no dice.

Error with Date Picker in Web EPG

first post: hintzen wrote: you need to update the TVGuide.js to be as follows, then the date p...

latest post: kevinidzi wrote: What was wrong with it? Seemed to work OK for me....

Installationpitfall No Video - No Website - WHS2011

first post: bergy wrote: I tried to install the TV4Home setup on my system WHS2011 and all s...

How do I download or access the WebInterface

first post: WallyfromCanada wrote: Could someone please explain to me how to download the web interfac...

latest post: ITRanger wrote: akoeplinger wrote: @rmoberly: We are investigating opportunities f...

Install web Interface Only

first post: Charli181 wrote: I already have a tv server installed on another server and whs is i...

latest post: richwright wrote: Is it possible to install tv4home on a Windows 2003 server running ...

TV Logos in Web Interface

first post: Charli181 wrote: Is there a way to display the TV Logos in the webinterface?