Discussions under WHS Add-In

Use thís dicussion forum for any discussions around the TV4Home project.

Please make sure that you post to the correct topic, e.g. if you want to discuss a feature of the Windows Home Server Codename "Vail" Add-In, please use the WHS "Vail" Add-In topic.

Recording is sporatic

first post: olson2334 wrote: Hello, I am using an HDHomeRun. I am simply recording over the a...

TV Channels Tab

first post: dgperry wrote: I get an error when I open the TV4Home addin on the TV Channels Tab...

latest post: Crapy1 wrote: That's a pity. It looked like a program with so much promise. I se...

App does not work

first post: dgperry wrote: This could be a great app, if it worked. But being tied to another...

latest post: kevinidzi wrote: I disagree, this app is amazing! The Media portal is very interesti...

Sees Channels but No Signal WHS v1

first post: rmoberly wrote: Finally got the drivers forced for the WinTV pci card. Hard to tell...

latest post: rmoberly wrote: I used the 878 chipset driver from this page.http://www.hauppauge.c...

TV4Home Addin doesn't show

first post: rmoberly wrote: I have downloaded the WHS v1 TV4Home addin, saved it to the WHS sha...

latest post: rmoberly wrote: Oh I have no doubt it was the Console and my WHS and not TV4Home. N...

Feature Suggestions: WHS Add-In

first post: MikeLowrey wrote: If you have any feature suggestions feel free to post them here.

• 1-6 of 6 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions